The Keyholder role is responsible for supporting the store management team through upholding company policies and operational processes. Primary duties include driving daily sales and profit results to meet/exceed budget, manage inventory accuracy, follow up on identified opportunities with store standards/merchandising and enhancing customer loyalty. This position is also responsible for maintaining a safe and productive store environment, cash handling processes, opening, and closing store functions and communicating any issues with the management team. A Keyholder will be knowledgeable of company policies, communicate effectively, partner with the management team for guidance and execute all responsibilities with a sense of urgency.
Full-time or Part-time
Salary: up to $16.00/hr
Career Growth Opportunities
Insurance benefits available
- Review sales floor daily for merchandising opportunities
- Review daily sales goals and motivate staff to meet or exceed sales goals
- Ensure all company policies and processes are executed at a high-level
- Support an environment of accountability and fairness
- Communicate any operational/customer issues to the management team
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Customer service and support along with stocking and unloading product shipments
- Ability to interpret sales reporting data to improve store performance
- Strong desire to exceed expectations to achieve both personal and financial success
- Exceptional customer service skill and interpersonal/communication skill
- Must be over age 18
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to learn quickly and be driven to excel
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including outside of normal business operating hours.
- Knowledge of various computer systems/software such as Point of Sale, OUTLOOK, EXCEL and WORD.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply for immediate consideration.
About Direct Tools Factory Outlet
Direct Tools Factory Outlet brings you the best brand name tools at huge savings, offering brands such as RYOBI, RIDGID, and Hoover. We offer factory blemished and factory reconditioned products backed by manufacturer warranties that other outlets can’t match. Shop our full selection of power tools, outdoor products, and floorcare products, today! We look forward to helping you take your DIY projects from start to finish! With many locations across the U.S. and growing, we would love for you to join our winning team!
“DTFO offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.”
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)”