The Store Manager is responsible for managing all operational and financial processes and ensure high ethical standards are met. Primary duties include driving daily sales and profit results to meet/exceed budget, validating store standards are maintained correctly, building a high-performance team, enhancing customer loyalty, and effectively communicating with all levels of the organization. This position is also responsible for staffing and scheduling to meet the needs of the business as well as participate in developing local marketing plans. A successful Store Manager will demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities, excellent communication skills, both written and oral, developmental coaching style and execute all responsibilities with a sense of urgency and purposeful actions.
Full-Time; Direct Hire Position
Salary up to 50k per year; depending on experience
Full benefits available!
Career advancement opportunities!
- Lead positive sales comps and profitability daily
- Meet or exceed sales goals and merchandising standards
- Ensure all company policies and processes are executed at a high level
- Actively recruit, interview, and hire exceptional talent
- Provide an environment of accountability and fairness
- Develop each store employee to be effective in their current role and position them for success in future roles.
- Ensure CBT training completion requirements are met.
- Advanced problem solving and ability to analyze reporting data to improve performance
- Ability to coach and develop all levels of talent to exceed expectations
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal/communication skills Strong desire to exceed financial and performance goals
- Purposeful Action oriented— Proactive approach to business needs
- Two years of experience in Retail Store Management or three years of related management experience
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including outside of normal business operating hours.
- Proficient with various computer systems/software such as Point of Sale, OUTLOOK, EXCEL and WORD.
- 10 Days PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Full health and dental benefits
- A great work-life balance
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply for immediate consideration.
About Direct Tools Factory Outlet
Direct Tools Factory Outlet brings you the best brand name tools at huge savings, offering brands such as RYOBI, RIDGID, and Hoover. We offer factory blemished and factory reconditioned products backed by manufacturer warranties that other outlets can’t match. Shop our full selection of power tools, outdoor products, and floorcare products, today! We look forward to helping you take your DIY projects from start to finish! With many locations across the U.S. and growing, we would love for you to join our winning team!
“DTFO offers employees Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Life, Disability and Cancer insurance coverage.”
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other protected status under the law. EverStaff is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V/SO/GI)”